Today’s Upload was a video of me fulfilling a wall art order from my Etsy Store!
- Turn on Cameo 4 Pro
- Put the roller feeders in place
- Place Vinyl on feeder and load the vinyl into the cutter
- Send the artwork through
- Let the machine take over
- Once the cut is done, we press unload.
- Take roll over to my paper cutter and cut the artwork section
- Start the weeding process, I do this carefully and by sections to avoid a mess or accidentally gettings parts stuck on the letters I need.
- Once the weeding is done, I use another 24″ tube to help lay the transfer tape down by rolling them across together
- Using a utility knife, I cut the transfer tape
- Using a ruler and trim the excess parts we do not need.
- Using the vinyl applicator, i make sure to go ver the front and back side a few times
- Then I roll it to fit in the plastic tube bag
- Place vinyl into boxes, taped up and ready to go!